Who is big brother? ( REVEALED )

         So big brother as we all know, is Africa's number 1 show. 98% out of 100 are obsessed with this show, e.g my mom and my aunt🙆 gad dammit!!! (Since this show started I started cooking for my self).
We know the show is so addictive.So the question we all have been asking, the question that haven't gotten an answer yet. 
Everybody asking somebody "who do you think is this big brother?" Some say it's the devil, blah, blah, blah.. We all have our view of who big brother is. But finally after a long search some people or someone (not me) have finally cracked it. Although the "suspect" still refuses to accept it, but we all know he wouldn't cause its meant to be a secret. 
Yes, he is a Nigerian, we all know him, we must have given it a thought but we were  not sure. He is a Nigerian actor, starred in many movies. So the voice behind big brother is, wait before I say it, i wanted to just say sorry , for staying this long before posting again. I saw you guys messages on my page, to some "thanks " some "am sorry" and to some "SERIOUSLY ?".   So as I was saying the big brother voice for 2020 is the voice of 


Boom.... Kenneth okolie, just think about it. The way he  pronounces his "T" matches exactly to that of big brother. And Hey its not my discovery I also heard from a reliable source, so don't judge me🙌🙌 
#BUSTED

Post a Comment

0 Comments